Not available for 2017-18.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Completed application form, printed and electronic
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of undergraduate degree. Graduates of foreign universities are also required to provide a copy of their degree certified by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition and Information Center (DOATAP)
- Transcript listing all courses and grades and final average grade
- Copies of other degrees (if available)
- Personal statement with brief information about the applicant's academic background, knowledge, skills, abilities and the reasons for applying for the specific MA
- Certificate of language proficiency in English (at least level C1) for non-native speakers of English who are graduates of departments other than the School of English
- Research papers, publications (in electronic form) and distinctions (if available) ments other than the School of English
- Two reference letters from academic tutors and reference letter from an employer (if available)
- Certificate of professional experience (if available)
- Bank receipt for a 15 Euros deposit for the application fee (Aristotle University ELKE Bank Account, Piraeus Bank, IBAN GR 250172202000 5202072402367). The receipt should include the following details: name of candidate, code number 93770, and the phrase "for the Postgraduate Programme in “Theoretical and Applied Linguistics”: MA in Foreign Language Learning and Teaching". The application fee is not refundable.