In order to qualify for admission, candidates must submit the following documents:
- Applicant’s proposal
- MA degree in a related field - BΑ and MA degrees recognized by the Greek state, through its official organ, ΔΟΑΤΑΠ - Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Center (Hellenic NARIC)
- MA degree (at least 8,5/10)
- Research papers, publications related to the MA field of study
- Participation in research programs etc.
- Recommendation letters
- Certificate of C2 proficiency in English
Interested parties may prepare all the necessary documents and apply every year during:
- 1st October – 15th November
- 1st April – 15th May
Application form: phd_application_form.doc.