The Laboratory of Narrative Research (LNR) of the School of English, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, is pleased to announce the International Symposium “Econarratives in the Anthropocene.”
The Symposium will take place virtually on Saturday, April 2, 2022.
The aim of the Symposium is to investigate multi-inter-and-trans-disciplinary representations of “nature” or “the environment,” and to enhance what is commonly referred to as ecological awareness in the Humanities.
- The programme is available here
- The official time zone for the event will be Greece time.
- Working Language: The event will be in Greek and English (separate sessions).
- Participation in the event is free of charge, but registration is compulsory.
- Registration is open to all fields with an interest in narrative and environmental or nature-related topics.
- Certificates of attendance will be issued.
To register and secure your spot, please click here.